1) How do you handle billing?
We are flexible with our billing options. We can bill the hospital directly, or we can bill patient insurance.
2) When will my results be ready?
A preliminary diagnosis will be faxed within one business day of specimen receipt. Pertinent findings crucial for patient management are immediately communicated by phone. LM, IF, and EM examinations will be completed within one week of specimen receipt.
3) How will I receive my biopsy kits?
Kits are mailed via USPS First-Class Mail.
4) How do I get my completed kit to you?
We provide a pre-paid FedEx airbill to ship us the completed kit.
5) Do you read biopsies on weekends or over holidays?
Yes, we will do a biopsy read during those times, however you must contact us before 5:00 P.M. the day prior.
6) How do I order more kits?
Please call us at 919.966.2421 to request more kits.
7) How do I store my kits?
Your kits can be stored at room temperature prior to use.
8) I have a question that is not answered here.
Please call us at 919.966.2421 if you require further information on any of these, or other, issues.